Our Services are not intended for children under the age of 18. ESOP, Inc. does not knowingly collect personal information online from visitors in this age group.
- 1. Collection of Personal Information from Services Visitors. In addition to other collection methods specifically set forth herein, ESOP, Inc. may collect: (a) the email addresses of users that communicate with ESOP, Inc. via email; and (b) information knowingly provided by the user through our Services in informational sections, including any contact, registration, or application forms. ESOP, Inc. may also use Internet cookies and other identifiers or methods of web analysis to gather, store, and track certain information related to your visit to and activity on our Services. If you are uncomfortable with the idea of your information being used in this way, most computer systems and web browsers offer privacy settings and options, such as disabling cookies. ESOP, Inc. does not override these settings or options, and encourages you to use them to enhance your choices and personalize your experiences. However, in order to access certain content, features, services, products or benefits on our Services, you may be required to provide ESOP, Inc. with certain information, including some types of personally identifying information such as your email, educational institution, business affiliation, address, and phone number. If you do not wish to provide such information through our Services or if you opt to utilize the aforementioned privacy features of your computer system or web browser, you may not be able to obtain certain content, features, services, products or benefits of our Services.
- 2. Use of Personal Information Collected. Personal information collected by ESOP, Inc. may be used by ESOP, Inc. for limited purposes, including recordkeeping, editorial and feedback purposes, antifraud purposes, content improvement, or to customize the content and layout of our Services. Personally identifying information, such as names, postal and email addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information voluntarily provided to ESOP, Inc. may be added to ESOP, Inc.’s databases and used for future contact regarding updates to our Services or new services provided by ESOP, Inc.. From time to time, ESOP, Inc. may need to contact you regarding information you submitted to ESOP, Inc.. You agree that ESOP, Inc. may use your personal information for such contact with you. ESOP, Inc. may also desire to contact you for market research purposes or to provide you with marketing information that ESOP, Inc. believes would be of particular interest. You will have the option of not being contacted by ESOP, Inc. and opting-out of such contacts by selecting the opt-out option in your profile. You may also opt-out from receiving certain messages in the manner set forth below.
- 3. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third parties. Except as specifically set forth herein, any personally-identifying information that you provide to ESOP, Inc. through our Services will not be disclosed to third parties not affiliated with ESOP, Inc.. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any information you submit to ESOP, Inc., including any personally-identifying information you include in your personal profile with our Services, may be viewed and accessed by others, and may be indexed and displayed through our Services’s internal search engines and other publicly accessible search engines. Your personally-identifying information may also be disclosed to third parties in order to verify that information, including by contacting your educational institution or business affiliation, and in order to provide you with the services requested through our Services, including to third party payment processors for the processing of payments. Personally-identifying information may be used by ESOP, Inc. approved third party vendors to assist ESOP, Inc. in providing, improving, analyzing, and securing our Services. Identifying and non-identifying user information and data may also be disclosed or distributed to a third party with which ESOP, Inc. enters or reasonably may enter into a corporate transaction, such as, for example, a merger, consolidation, acquisition, or asset purchase, or to a third party pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, in response to a request by or on behalf of any local, state, federal, or other government agency, department, or body, whether or not pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, or if determined by ESOP, Inc. in its sole judgment that such disclosure or distribution is appropriate to protect the life, health, or property of ESOP, Inc. or any other person or entity. In addition, identifying and non-identifying user information and data may be provided to third parties that contract with ESOP, Inc. to provide products, information, or other services that ESOP, Inc. believes that visitors to our Services may be interested in obtaining. While ESOP, Inc. may undertake efforts to see that any third party to which ESOP, Inc. discloses personally-identifying information is under an obligation to use the personal information solely for the purposes for which the information was disclosed, such third parties are independent third parties over which ESOP, Inc. exercises no control. ESOP, Inc. is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, the conduct, actions, omissions, or information handling or dissemination practices of third parties.
- 5. Comments and User Content. All materials or comments posted to public areas of our Services are public. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for further details concerning User Content and other materials submitted to our Services. As such, ESOP, Inc. assumes no liability for the accuracy of such information, no duty to update or correct such information, and no liability for such communications arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise.
- 6. Security Measures and Communicating with ESOP, Inc.. Please be advised that the security and confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted through the Internet or any wireless network, including via our Services, email or text messages, cannot be and is not guaranteed. You acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of our Services’ content may be transferred unencrypted and may involve: (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Accordingly, ESOP, Inc. is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet or any wireless network.
- 7. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Information; Opt-Out Right. Upon your request, ESOP, Inc. will provide you with a summary of any personally-identifying information retained by ESOP, Inc. that has been voluntarily provided by you to ESOP, Inc. through email, contact forms, or other online avenues. You may modify, correct, change, or update this information by contacting ESOP, Inc. at the email address set forth below. In addition, except as necessary to obtain the services or information requested through our Services, you may opt out of having your personally-identifying information prospectively retained by ESOP, Inc. by contacting ESOP, Inc. at the email address set forth below. This provision does not apply to collection of through the standard data tracking features of our Services, such as Internet cookies and other identifiers or methods of web analysis, or to any other information that does not meet the description hereunder. As set forth above, many computer systems and web browsers offer privacy settings and options that may allow you to opt-out of some of these data tracking and collection methods.
If you wish to opt-out of receiving promotional emails at any time, please click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
You may also opt-out from receiving further text messages by: texting STOP in response to our text message; by emailing your request to us at [email protected], or by calling us at the phone number listed below.
Please also be advised that your desire to opt-out of future communications will not be effective (nor will your Services registration or account be terminated) simply by deleting our App from your mobile device. Opting-out from promotional emails becomes effective only by following the process described above. Your Services registration and account can only be terminated by following the procedures described in ESOP, Inc.’s Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions or need to contact us, we recommend you reach out to [email protected] phone,you may contact +1 (512) 421-1552. If your question is urgent, we recommend you contact us by email.
Last modified: October 10, 2018